Dresvyannikov Vladimir Aleksandrovich, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, sub-department of management and economic security, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dorofeev Vladimir Dmitrievich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department of management and economic security, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Strakhov Evgeniy Petrovich, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia)
Skvortsova Valentina Alekseevna, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, sub-department of economics and international relations, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The peculiarity of development of radical innovations in the real sector of economy is that their practical use is not provided by corresponding theory of economy and management. The basic method of management is the method of “trial and error”. At best, managers and specialists of the enterprise rely on the existing experience of implementation of modification innovations, which does not provide the required efficiency of implementation in industry. The purpose of this research is to analyze the current state of the theory of additive technologies management, which are related to radical technological innovations.
Materials and methods. Realization of research tasks has been achieved on the basis of use of formal-logical and semantic analysis, comparative analysis, descriptive method.
Results. The concepts of “breakthrough” and “subversive” technological innovations are clarified. It is shown that both are radical, but the peculiarity of subversive innovations is that they replace traditional technologies. Additive technologies also apply to this type of innovation. The problem of strategic management of radical innovations in industry is pointed out. It is noted that now scientists are forming the theory of “technological management”, which is the most appropriate to the needs of the formation of theory and methodology of technological innovation management, but is not in sufficient degree of complete and elaborated. The description of “white spots” of the theory of technological management is given, that defines directions of theoretical researches in the given subject area.
Conclusions. Scientists specializing in the theory of economics and management, now it is necessary to concentrate as much as possible on ensuring the practical development of radical innovations in Russian industrial enterprises by complex theory and methodology. At the same time the educational and methodical support should be specific and take into account peculiarities of certain kind of technological innovations, for example, additive technologies, nano-technologies, biotechnologies.
1. Kondrat'ev N. D., Yakovets Yu. V., Abalkin L. I. Bol'shie tsikly kon"yunktury i teoriya predvideniya. Izbrannye trudy [Large trade cycles and the theory of prediction. Selected works]. Moscow: Ekonomika, 2002, 768 p. [In Russian]
2. Mezhdunarodnaya Nauchnaya shkola ustoychivogo razvitiya im. P. G. Kuznetsova [International Scientific School of Sustained Development named after P. G. Kuznetsov]. Available at: http://ustoychivoerazvitie.rf/index.php%3Fid%3D23 (accessed Nov. 23, 2017). [In Russian]
3. Vorontsova O. V. Proizvodstvennyy menedzhment: teoriya, metodologiya, praktika [Production management: theory, methodlogy, practice]. Novosibirsk: Tsentr razvitiya nauchnogo sotrudnichestva, 2016. [In Russian]
4. 12 proryvnykh tekhnologiy, kotorye izmenyat mir McKinsey [12 breakthrough technologies that will change the world McKinsey]. Available at: http://investgo24.com/article/12-proryvnyh-tehnologij-kotoryje-izmenjat-mir-mckinsey (accessed Nov. 23, 2017). [In Russian]
5. Shestopal Yu. T., Dorofeev V. D., Dresvyannikov V. A., Shchetinina N. Yu., Shmeleva A. N. Strategicheskiy menedzhment: ucheb. posobie [Strategic management: tutorial]. Moscow: KNORUS, 2016. [In Russian]
6. Dresvyannikov V. A., Zubkov A. B. Strategicheskoe upravlenie organizatsiey: ucheb. posobie [Strategic management of a company: tutorial]. Saratov: Ay Pi Er Media, 2015. Available at: http://www.iprbookshop.ru/31948 (accessed Mar. 12, 2016). [In Russian]
7. Dresvyannikov V. A., Chufistov O. E. Innovatsionnyy menedzhment: sovremennye aspekty: ucheb. posobie [Innovation management: modern aspects: teaching aid]. Penza: RIO MIEMP, 2011. [In Russian]
8. Dorofeev V. D., Shmeleva A. N. Innovatsionnyy menedzhment: ucheb. posobie [Innovation management: tutorial]. Rostov-on-Don: Feniks, 2009. [In Russian]
9. Chernikova S. A., Shakirova O. V. Tekhnologicheskiy menedzhment: metod. ukazaniya [Technological management: tutorial]. Perm: PGSKhA, 2014. [In Russian]
10. Otraslevaya struktura sovremennogo menedzhmenta: ucheb. posobie [Industrial structure of modern management: teaching aid]. Eds. M. M. Maksimtsov, V. Ya. Gorfinkel. Moscow: Vuzovskiy uchebnik: INFRA-M, 2011. [In Russian]
11. Lobacheva G. K., Belyaeva Yu. L., Fomenko A. P. Tekhnologicheskiy menedzhment: ucheb.-metod. posobie [Technological management: tutorial]. Volgograd: Izd-vo VolGU, 2004. [In Russian]
12. Goncharova N. E. Tekhnologicheskiy menedzhment [Technological management]. Moscow: A-Prior, 2005. [In Russian]
13. Vasin L. A. Proizvodstvenno-tekhnologicheskiy menedzhment: konspekt lektsiy [Production and technological management: a course of lectures]. Tula: TGU, 2014. [In Russian]
14. Natsional'naya ekonomicheskaya entsiklopediya [National economic encyclopedia]. Available at: http://vocable.ru/termin/menedzhment-tehnologicheskii.html (accessed Dec. 21, 2017). [In Russian]
15. Niaki M. K., Nonino F. Additive manufacturing management: A review and research agenda. Decision Sciences Institute. Available at: https://dsi-dev.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/p1043213.pdf (accessed Dec. 21, 2017).
16. Kirsch L. 3D printing: Quality management in additive manufacturing. Available at: https://www.contact-software.com/en/news/2017/09/quality-management-in-additive-manufacturing/ (accessed Dec. 21, 2017).